Facebook has a hideous UI and they change the site more than we change our underwear. Like it or loathe if you’re looking to engage with your users or donors your charity needs to pay attention to Facebook.
In no particular order, here’s ten must-read Facebook resources for non-profits:
- Five Nonprofits That Have Found Their Facebook Voice
- Five simple actions for hitting the ground running with Facebook Page
- What the Research Says About Increasing Facebook Engagement
- Does a Facebook focus do us any favours?
- Measuring the inside leg
- The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Marketing
- How to import email contacts into your nonprofit Facebook Page
- Non-Profits on Facebook
- Using Facebook to fund-raise
- Be Good Be Social videos
Social media is not an option anymore – download presentation